7/02/2013

Apologies

I was about to write the longest comment-slash-apology ever, when I decided it would be better to simply make a post.

It started with a very simple question: why I don't have any follow/subscribe buttons on my blog.

The thing is, I'm still trying to figure out how to blog, through trial and error. Bloggin' isn't something I can dedicate all the time and the money to, mostly because right now, I'm broke. I have plenty of D.I.Y projects on hold, for example.


Sure, I could just paste anything I find online, scribble something and call it a post. But if anything, I would like to provide original, quality content. I would love to post outfits and make-up reviews, but, bloggers might know this, it's hard to accomplish when you don't have any money to spend.

As you might have imagined I LOVE Gyaru style. And even though contact lens, false lashes and shoes are somewhat affordable in the rest of the world, they're not that cheap in my country. And shopping online is a nightmare thanks to Customs (I have a friend who's been waiting for a videogame since October 2012. Seriously)

I'm drifting away from the topic, I know, but I'm trying to get there, I promise.

So, after doing all I could (which wasn't much, I know), I am waiting now to get a job (someone hire me, please!) so I can finally start making the blog I want. I feel like I owe it, to whoever ends up in my blog, to give them something worth their time.

"Get to the point of the buttons, please!!!" you might be saying? Well, honestly, with my blog in this sort of sad hiatus, I truly didn't expect anyone to be willing to follow my pathetic excuse for a blog.
I was really getting frustrated that no one was reading my blog but at the same time knowing that there was nothing in it to read! And, of course, I was the one to blame.

I'm not sure whether it was the commenter's intention, but she has inspired me to try a little harder to post something worth reading. I don't have many of the tools I need right now, but with some luck it'll be one of those blogs that have an amazing makeover and go from horrible to fabulous with some time (or at least I hope so).

Mind you, it'll probably suck for a little longer.

Sorry for the eternal apology, and thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. 'I would like to provide original, quality content. I would love to post outfits and make-up reviews, but, bloggers might know this, it's hard to accomplish when you don't have any money to spend.'

    I understand the pain of being broke! I like new blogs that are around Gyaru. Looking forward you getting on your feet so you can continue blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment :)
    I can't explain how nice it is to receive some support. It makes me even more eager to do my best.
    Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete