5/10/2013

My D.I.Y desk and the stuff in it

Here are some pics of my D.I.Y desk, to make up for the absolute lack of style and content of my blog :S
[At least until I get a camera and some skills to add some personality to it, it will continue to look like this. Sorry]
It's still in its decoration stage, so I hope I'll eventually get to upload some upgraded pics :) Besides, I took those pics with my phone and the light is pretty bad, so, sorry for the quality.
Most of it is either recycled stuff (the desk itself is made of fruit wooden crates), D.I.Y. items, or things somebody threw away...

My laptop, Hello Kitty keyboard and notebooks. The pencil holder looks quite crappy still, but will be decorated soon!
Front view of my desk. I'm not sure if I should call it a desk, it's more like "the place where I place my laptop and stash my notebooks and pens".




Hello Kitty pink keyboard (which, by the way, I found on the street. Who throws that away???). I use it when I've been curled above my laptop for way too long and need to give my back some support for a while.
And a notebook I had made with a print of the cover of my favorite fashion mag, Happie Nuts.

A tiny mouse pad I made with a printed image of pink pokémons and something I could roughly translate as adhesive acetate sheet.
My "inspiration wall". Those are prints of Happie Nuts and Kera, and a 2ne1 mini-poster.

*Updated*: finally decorated the pencil holder (click for the tutorial). Not that I did a lot. but at least now it matches the mouse pad. Hey, it's something!

No comments:

Post a Comment